So, what does a Candy Cane Martini (see recipe below) have to do with your social media strategy? Well, that depends on how you use it. But, if you plan well, it could play at least a little role in your social media impact for the holiday season.
Every time you get together with a friend, business partner, customer, or prospect this holiday season, think about how you might use social media to let them know you felt extra special about the time they chose to spend with you. Can you?
- Photograph them with you and your festive Candy Cane Martini then:
- Tweet it (via Tweetphoto)?
- Upload it to facebook and @”their name” posting it to both your wall and theirs?
- Post it to Flickr and tag their name and company name?
- Add it to a blogpost of your favorite holiday outings?
- Photograph them with their staff member and a festive Candy Cane Martini then send it to them so that they can do one of the above and make their staff feel extra special?
- Make a video with your flip camera of amazing brainstorming ideas shared over Candy Cane Martini’s and share them in the next staff meeting.
There are more social media activities than what we’ve listed above to help you create a little social media buzz. The point is that people love for you to pay attention to them and almost everyone loves to be photographed. Bring your cameras and video cameras with you when you’re celebrating the holidays and have a little fun. Remember, these times can make for great content for your social media strategies.
Here’s a recipe to get you started compliments of Sandra Lee and The Food Network:
Candy Cane Martini….Ahhhh!
- 1 shot vanilla rum
- 1 shot white chocolate liqueur (recommended: Godiva)
- 1 shot peppermint schnapps
- Candy cane, garnish
Add all liquid ingredients to cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well and strain into martini glass. Garnish with candy cane.
Enjoy! and Drink Responsibly 😉
Happy Happy Holidays from Square Martini Media!